Other Web Sites of Interest
- The Aeronomy, Solar-Terrestrial Physics and Chemistry section of the World Wide Web Virtual Library.
Groups at RAL
- The Ionospheric Monitoring Group.
- The EISCAT Group - Europe's Incoherent Scatter Radar facility.
- Space Plasma Physics.
- The UK Co-ordinated Data Handling Facility. This is an archive of all the ISTP Key Parameter data, plus data from other spacecraft - Equator-S, AMPTE, and Cluster (when it becomes available).
- WDC-A for STP at Boulder; part of WDC-A at NGDC.
- The Space Environment Center (SEC) - real-time monitoring and forecasting of solar and geophysical events.
- The Satellite Situation Center (SSC). A site giving details of spacecraft trajectories and providing magnetospheric mapping facilities.
- The International Solar-Terrestrial Physics Project (ISTP) and
its Science Planning and Operations Facility (SPOF) .
- NASA's Space Physics Data Facility (SPDF).
- The NSSDC Space Physics Catalog and FTP
This provides access to all public ISTP Key Parameter Data and other near on-line data held by the NSSDC.