BulletinsThe UKSSDC/WDC publishes regular bulletins of various ionospheric and geophysical parameters:
- Ionospheric Indices of Solar Activity
- Monthly and quarterly
giving values of the ionospheric indices IG and IF2.
- Provisional Solar-geomagnetic Indices
- Monthly bulletin
giving daily and monthly mean values of the sunspot number measured at Boulder,
the Solar 10.7 cm Radio Flux measured at Ottawa and provisional daily Ap
values issued by SEC, Boulder.
- Resending of daily URSIGRAM
message from Solar Influences Data analysis Center, Brussels.
- Resending of daily Solar Daily Forecast and Solar Geophysical Activity Summary reports issued by SEL, Boulder.
- UKSSDC co-authored papers
- Papers from users of UKSSDC data
- If you have any corrections or additions to the list, please complete the publication submission form.
- RAL Technical Report "A Translation of the Observations of Meteors Recorded in the Koryŏ-sa" by Tom Yorke, University of Durham.